Thursday, August 03, 2006

Why Scapegoat?

I really don't know why... It all started as a joke but now it's definitly my personal space... It can have several meanings but that's the whole point...

I had two personal blogs, apart from a third one that belongs to a group... I decided to fuse my two blogs (Shadow and Light and Scapegoat) as a symbolic change of what I want to change in my life... I've all been ashamed of showing to other people what I trully like... how I trully am... This has to end.

I'm complex
I'm moody
I let go without a fight
I'm weak and reserved
I'm quiet
I dream too much
I hate reality
I'm learning how to respect myself
I love thunderstorms
I love nature
I like to work with my hands
I love to write... specially fanfiction
I love soundtracks
I love the smell of roses
I love anime and manga
I love to read a good book that makes my feet curl with excitement...
I hate false smiles
I hate loneliness
I'm stubborn
I hide my tears
I'm happy when my friends are happy
I'm too rational sometimes
I'm too pessimistic

I'm everything and nothing at the same time. This is how I am and if you want to like me that's how you have to accept me. No more, no less.

Scapegoat will now become the place where I can reveal myself even if I still can't do it out there...

I will transfer some of the posts of Shadow and Light to this blog, things that I give extreme importance...

Enough of secrets...

No comments: