Thursday, November 09, 2006

I really need to let this out...

I'm so fucked up today!!!!

I was in a good mood but.. BUT_!!!!

I already have enough problems in my life to deal with!!! Give me a break!!! I could really use one...

I'm so fucked up!!! And tired too... Nobody told me that this would be so difficult...

My head hurts...

I still have a ton of things to prepare for tomorrow and I'm tired already...

I'm already counting the time I have left until the end of the lective year... It's depressing but true...

I'm under pressure and I still have to come up with a huge smile to please others... I need to have patience for others but others don't have time to listen my concerns...

I close my eyes and I can only see paperwork.

I'm my years of innocence... I really do.

I believe I know what I have yet to live and I really don't look foward to. I feel as if I have already lived it... Does it make sense?

My life right now its easily resumed to one word: school... The more I think about it the more I see I wouldn't be able to work in a school for the rest of my life... It's not because of the kids! No! I love kids and right now I'm proud with my self. I was able to creat an emphatic relatioship with my students and that great... I'm refering to the environment among teachers... Some times it's a too heavy and troubled environment that only chokes you more...

I know that sometimes I over react... But... I miss so many things right now and I certainly miss you...

The few times I see you are not enough... And I'm afraid that this is getting too serious for my taste...

I like you but I can't say it...

Damn! I want a Battousai more than ever !!! I'm becoming really frustrated!!!!

Enough of this!!!

For my beloved readers... In spite of all this, I'm really trying to finish the next chapter whenever I have some free time... I'm teaching until the end of November and maybe then I can hope for some moments of peace... Maybe...

I will try to give you a good Christmas present!! I promise!!!

Now wish me luck... I really need it...

No comments: